How much of your time gets gobbled up by distractions?
Time is your greatest currency, and it can’t be replaced. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Often, I hear designers say, “if I just had one more day in the week, I could get it all done,” but the truth is if you did have one more day, you would just fill that one up too. A more practical solution is learning how to notice what is filling up your time and what happens when you get distracted.
In this episode, I’m helping you identify what is taking up your time and sharing some practical solutions to stop those things from cutting into your day.
Tune in to learn some of the most common things that take up time for interior designers and how to beat them!
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why being busy isn’t a measure of your self-worth
- The importance of spending some time planning your day
- Sticking to your plans
- Noticing what is taking up your time
- Why you can’t keep making extra trips out to job sites for free
- Strategies to save time on emails
- Training clients to communicate with you the way you want them to
- Establishing business hours
- How to avoid spending too much time on something
We all have different distractions in our lives, but as interior designers, we also have some distractions in common. I hope this episode helps you identify where some of your time is going and how you can get that time back!
If you love what you’re learning on the podcast, click HERE to book a clarity call. This is the perfect way to chat with one of our coaches about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business profitable and enjoyable.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today, so you don’t miss any future episodes!