In this episode, I’m talking about little money habits that create big results, and it all starts with getting familiar with your numbers.
How well do you know your numbers?
I’m sharing some little changes you can make to the way you handle your money as an interior designer that will make a big difference to your finances. From bookkeeping tips to attracting more money, if you struggle with finances, I’ve got you covered.
I want to help you shift your energy around money so that you can use your time and money to benefit others without being taken advantage of or giving your knowledge away for free.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why it’s so important to pay attention to your money
- Tracking what money you have coming in every day
- How to avoid panicking about a large bill
- Getting comfortable with bookkeeping
- When to raise your hourly fees
- Why you should be getting paid before you do any work
- How to avoid a bookkeeping mess
- The importance of paying your bills quickly
- Getting into the flow of giving and receiving money
- Using your money to benefit others
I hope that the little money habits from this episode bring you big results in your life. If you avoid looking at your finances because you’re not a numbers person, this episode will help you take the first step. Go out there, design something beautiful, and get paid what you’re worth!
If you love what you’re learning on the podcast, click HERE to book a clarity call. This is the perfect way to chat with one of our coaches about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business profitable and enjoyable.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!