Are you trying to move your business upmarket?
Perhaps you’ve realized that you’re not getting paid what you’re worth, or you want to get some of your time back. Whatever your reason is, it’s not too late to start moving upmarket!
In this episode about moving upmarket, we’re talking about some technical and physical things you can do to shift your interior design business toward higher budgets, higher-paying clients, and better jobs. I’m covering how to charge more, why you need a sales system, how to say no, and so much more!
If you want to hear about the mindset work that goes into this process, go back and catch Part 1!
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why you need to be intentional
- Getting clear on what the problem is and what your solution is
- How to get better clients without giving more of yourself
- Identifying what jobs you are losing money on
- Being brutally honest with yourself about your time
- Why you need to set up a sales system
- How to avoid letting other people control your time
- Learning to evaluate whether a job is good for you or not
- Establishing minimum job fees
- The importance of knowing your numbers
You get to control your time and money; don’t let clients or anyone else take advantage of you. I hope this episode, along with Part 1, helps you start or continue your journey upmarket.
If you love what you’re learning on the podcast, click HERE to book a clarity call. This is the perfect way to chat with one of our coaches about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business profitable and enjoyable.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!