Designing a business is exactly like designing a room.
Do you think I’m wrong? By the end of this episode, you’ll know exactly what I mean.
I’m taking a look at what the design process is like and how to apply it to creating your business. The great thing about this is that you already know how to design a room! That means you already know the formula to design the business you want. You’re halfway there!
From vision boards to goal-setting, I’ve got you covered in this episode.
Tune in to hear how to visualize, plan, and create the business (and life) that you’ve always wanted. The process starts right here.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Using skills that you already have to design your business
- Getting the pieces of your business plan in the right order
- How to get the life and business that you want
- The importance of visualization
- Creating a clear plan to achieve your dream business
- Setting clear and specific goals
- Why you need to have patience with your goals
- What boundaries you need to put in place
- Identifying things to eliminate from your life
- The value of surrounding yourself with positive people
Everybody’s vision is different. You’re not just creating the business you want. You’re creating the life you want, so it’s really important that you’re doing it on your terms. I hope this episode helps you visualize what you want and start to create a plan to get it.
If you want to find out what the Interior Design Business Academy is all about, click HERE to book a clarity call. This is the perfect way to chat with one of our coaches about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business more profitable and enjoyable.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!