Are you trying to do everything in your business by yourself?
The fastest way to build your business is to focus your time on high-paying tasks, but often you get caught up in everything else it takes to run a design business. The sooner you can hire someone to do those things, the better.
I want to talk about the thing that stops a lot of business owners from hiring sooner: delegating. If you think that you can’t hire someone because you’re not good at delegating, I’m here to tell you that you’re wrong. Anyone can learn to delegate!
Let’s master the art of delegating together in this episode. I’m sharing everything you need to know to start developing this skill.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How to find the money to hire someone
- Hiring someone to do the things you’re not good at
- How to get better at delegating
- Why you shouldn’t keep doing a job just because you can do it faster than someone else
- Learning from bad hiring experiences
- Avoiding a knee-jerk hire
- Why you should hire before you need someone
- The importance of being clear when you’re delegating
- Knowing what outcome you want
Building a strong team allows you to work in your unique brilliance. When you have a great team taking care of the back-end tasks, you have the freedom of more income and time to use to create the life you love. This episode will have you hiring and delegating like a pro in no time.
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating or review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today, so you don’t miss any future episodes!