Are you scared to make your first hire?
The fastest way to build your business is by hiring good people to help you, but hiring has its pitfalls too as I’m sure you know.
I’m here to tell you that you don’t need to be scared. I know it’s a big step, but when you’re well-prepared and you know exactly what you’re looking for, you’re not going to regret hiring people to help your business thrive.
In this episode, I’m sharing three mistakes for you to avoid to make the hiring process a lot smoother for yourself. Trust me, I’ve made these mistakes and learned the hard way, but now you don’t have to!
Whether you’re worried about the cost, the quality of the work, or figuring out who to hire, this episode has something for you.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Your mindset around hiring
- How to think about the cost of hiring
- Getting clear on what you want your new hire to do
- What your first hire should be
- Identifying what you don’t enjoy doing
- Creating continuity for your new hire
- How to know when it’s time to hire
- Why you shouldn’t wait until you’re overwhelmed to hire someone
- How to hire the right person for what you need
- Why you shouldn’t hire your friends
I want you to hire people who are just as smart, savvy, and dedicated as you. You’ve set a high bar for the standards of your business, and if you bring people on board who can help you keep that bar high, you’re going to be successful.
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating or review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Episode 25: The Big Goal Secret
Episode 26: The Art of Delegating
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today, so you don’t miss any future episodes!
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! They help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!