Have you thought about hiring a virtual assistant for your design business?
One of the best things you can do for your business is focus on your brilliance. Your brilliance is your creativity, and it’s where you make the most money. How do you spend more time there and less time on paperwork and putting out fires? You hire a VA to help you.
If you’ve been thinking about hiring a VA but are unsure if it’s worth it or how to go about it, this episode is for you. I’m covering all the basics, like what type of assistant you need, what to assign them, and how to train them.
Find out how to get your time back, make more money, and do more of what you love in this episode.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How to protect your creative time
- The difference between an admin assistant and a design assistant
- What tasks you should assign to your assistant
- The problem with hiring a design assistant right away
- How to train your assistant
- The benefits of having someone else managing your pricing
- Examples of what a VA can do for you
- How many hours you might want a VA to work
I hope this episode answers your questions about hiring a VA. I know it’s a little scary on this side of the hire, but once you do it you’ll never look back. Hiring help is going to grow your business faster than ever.
Do you want to find out what the Interior Design Business Academy is all about? Click HERE to book a clarity call! We’ll talk about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business more profitable and enjoyable. Book a call and take one step closer to your dream design business.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!