Do you have boundaries in place (in writing) to protect you in your business?
The actions of your clients can reveal that you’re missing boundaries in some very important places, so I want to make sure that doesn’t happen. In this episode, I’m sharing what kinds of boundaries you need to have in place, how to communicate your boundaries effectively and professionally, and how to follow through on your boundaries to avoid being taken advantage of.
This episode is important because when it comes to boundaries, the behavior that has to change is yours. You can’t control your clients’ behavior, but you can put clearer boundaries in place and stick to them when your clients try to cross them.
If you don’t have any boundaries set up right now, watch and see how much easier your life gets when you start to implement them.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why it’s okay to not respond to everything immediately
- What to do when someone stops responding to you
- How to stick to your boundaries
- Making your rules and boundaries clear from the beginning
- Why you can’t bring your parental role into your business
- How to avoid being taken advantage of
- Why clients appreciate clear rules
- The right way to communicate your boundaries
- Why you need a business phone number
- How to fix your boundary issues
Clients actually like clear rules and boundaries, but you can’t expect them to follow the rules if they don’t know what they are. It’s up to you to decide what your boundaries are and communicate them clearly upfront. This episode will help you get started.
Do you want to find out what the Interior Design Business Academy is all about? Click HERE to book a clarity call! We’ll talk about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business more profitable and enjoyable. Book a call and take one step closer to your dream design business.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!