How often are you pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone?
I know it’s hard to do, and you can’t do it all the time, but the truth is if you never leave your comfort zone, you’re missing out on a lot of opportunities.
In this episode, I’m going to try to make it a little easier for you by sharing some practical reasons and ways to get out of your comfort zone. We’re talking about how to know where your comfort zone ends, embrace the good kind of scary, and start getting different results for your design business.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How to identify your comfort zone
- Why you might want to get out of your comfort zone
- Getting out of your own head
- Giving yourself opportunities to grow
- Examples of what it looks like to be stuck
- The importance of planning and communicating your plan
- How getting out of your comfort zone can make you more money
- Why you need to get comfortable setting boundaries
- Understanding what your value could be
- How to know when to take a risk
It takes practice to start venturing out of your comfort zone. You don’t have to start pushing yourself in every area but start thinking about one or two things you could do to shake things up, whether it’s introducing a new boundary, charging more, or saying yes to a job that feels scary. Everything you want is on the other side of that comfort zone.
Do you want to find out what the Interior Design Business Academy is all about? Click HERE to book a clarity call! We’ll talk about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business more profitable and enjoyable. Book a call and take one step closer to your dream design business.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Episode 32: Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make Working With Contractors
Episode 33: How to Handle Challenging Clients
Episode 34: Purchasing Secrets
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! They help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!