What is a luxury mindset?
This is an important concept for interior designers and service providers, so I wanted to dedicate a whole episode to it.
There’s a misconception that once you start getting luxury clients, you’ll become a luxury designer, but it just doesn’t work that way. Your luxury mindset needs to come first and the clients will follow.
In this episode, I’m taking you through the elements of a luxury mindset and how to start implementing them to build your luxury business. If you’re ready to take your design business to the next level, this is for you.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- What a luxury mindset is
- Why you need to let go of your money story
- Understanding what your luxury client wants
- The elements of a luxury mindset
- What goes into creating a high-end design
- Why high-end clients don’t make you a high-end designer
- How to avoid caving on your pricing
- Why offering a “good deal” isn’t the best way to attract a new client
- How the white glove service applies to your whole business
- Getting your work photographed and published
- The importance of respecting your client’s time
I hope this episode helps you see how the pieces of a luxury business fall into place. It’s not as complicated as it seems when you know what steps to follow, and I’m here to show you what those steps are.
Do you want to find out what the Interior Design Business Academy is all about? Click HERE to book a clarity call! We’ll talk about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business more profitable and enjoyable. Book a call and take one step closer to your dream design business.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Episode 38: From Lead to Design Job
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! They help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!