Do you know how many clients your business could handle without becoming overloaded?
In this episode, I’m going to pitch a scenario to you and ask you some questions about how you’d handle it. The point of this exercise is to get you thinking about how prepared you and your business are to handle growth. If you feel like you have to work more and more in order to take on new clients, your business growth probably isn’t very sustainable.
I’m teaching you how to structure your business to be able to keep growing without burning you out or compromising the quality of your designs. With the right systems in place, you can bust through the ceiling that is keeping you from taking your business to new heights.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Stories you’re telling yourself that are holding you back from growth
- How to prepare for business growth
- Separating beliefs from truths
- What it means to leverage your business
- How to efficiently grow your team to maximize your time
- Eliminating things from your schedule that you don’t need to be doing
- Setting up systems to get repeatable and predictable results
- Why you can’t leverage your business alone
I love helping designers like you leverage their businesses to take on more clients and achieve their dreams. This episode will equip you with the foundational tools to start preparing your business to be able to handle growth and scale sustainably. If you’re working overtime to try to keep up with the rate at which your business is growing, it’s time to switch things up and stop working so much.
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating or review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!