What do you do when your inner voice becomes your inner critic?
It happens to us all. Unfortunately, we’re much harder on ourselves than we are on anyone else. I bet you’d never talk to your loved ones the way you often talk to yourself.
How do you get past that voice when it’s telling you that you’re not good enough or you don’t have what it takes? The truth is, you’ll continue to get in your own way unless you actively choose to do the mindset work.
In this episode, I’m teaching you how to start working on your mindset so that you can choose what thoughts you want to listen to and learn to get out of your own way.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why you need to work on your mindset
- The power of your thoughts
- How to get out of your own way
- Challenging your thoughts about what you can and can’t do
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- How to get in tune with your thoughts and identify when they’re not serving you
- Why your subconscious mind can’t separate facts from fiction
- Planting seeds for the thoughts you want to have
You can do more than you think. You might have convinced yourself that you don’t have the skills for a big job or you’re not good enough to charge high-end prices, but it’s just not true. You’re a great designer and I think you know it; you just need to learn how to shut out those thoughts that are holding you back and get out of your own way.
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating or review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!