Why would it be bad for your design business to grow too fast? Growth is good, right?
Well, yes and no. Your business needs to be set up to handle growth. If you experience rapid growth that you’re not prepared for, your business will not be able to support it, and you’ll end up losing money and making rushed decisions. That’s not what we want.
Valerie Priester is here to walk you through the number of problems that can arise when you get ahead of yourself and grow too fast.
Valerie is a powerhouse business and mindset coach for women entrepreneurs. She helps her clients eliminate confusion, frustration, and overwhelm so they can confidently grow profitable and sustainable businesses.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How to know if it’s the right time to grow your business
- What happens when you grow too fast
- Slowing down to avoid overspending
- Why you need to remember why you started this business
- Making strategic and sustainable decisions
- When to hire new team members
- The importance of knowing how profitable your jobs are
- How to get clear on your business vision and needs
Valerie is a total pro, so you’re in good hands. Whether you’re experiencing fast business growth right now or you want to prepare for the future, this episode will have value for you.
Do you want to find out what the Interior Design Business Academy is all about? Click HERE to book a clarity call! We’ll talk about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business more profitable and enjoyable. Book a call and take one step closer to your dream design business.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!