When is the right time to hire help?
Maybe you’re intimidated by the idea of making your first hire, maybe you’ve had a bad experience, or maybe you feel like it would be easier for you to just keep doing everything yourself. I’ve experienced all of these, so I get it, but if you’re serious about growing your business, you’re going to need some help.
In this episode, I want to help you change the way you think about hiring for your design team. I’m going to teach you everything you need to know about hiring so that you can save time, make more money, and grow your design business.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Making financially sensible decisions
- How hiring helps create more income
- How to avoid making a knee-jerk hire
- Things to consider when you’re thinking about hiring
- A different way to think about hiring
- Whether or not your first hire should be a full-time employee
- The most important tasks to hire out
- The six pillars of a strong team
- A simple framework for hiring
If I can master the hiring process, I know you can too. There might be a few bumps in the road, but that’s true of any new experience or learning process. Trust me, it’s nothing you can’t handle. If you’ve been thinking about making your first hire, I hope this episode provides the encouragement you need to go for it! Let me know how it goes!
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating and review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!