What is getting in the way of being paid what you’re worth?
I want to address the most common pricing challenges that you’ll face as a design business owner. Maybe you’ve struggled with this before, or maybe you’re looking out for your future self. Either way, this is important information for you to know.
This episode will teach you how to reframe your money mindset, get comfortable talking about money, and ask for what you’re worth. Many of us have been conditioned to be so uncomfortable talking about money that we find it impossible to confidently present large fees. That’s got to change if you want to run a successful business.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Pricing challenges interior designer business owners face
- How to get comfortable talking about money
- The right time in a conversation to state your fee
- Why it’s more powerful to present your fee in person
- How your client’s questions turn into objections
- Talking to your client about their budget
- Unpacking messages you heard about money as a child
- How to create a comfortable space to talk about money
We’re going to get you comfortable with money conversations in no time. All it takes is a little rethinking and a little practice, and there you have it! If you’re facing pricing challenges in your design business, don’t miss this episode.
Do you have your ticket for the Design Biz Summit 2023? Learn how to confidently and gracefully charge $35k plus design fees without breaking a sweat. Overhaul your interior design business in three days and finally get paid what you’re worth. Get your tickets HERE!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!