Designers often ask me, “What questions should I ask in a discovery call to see if this could turn into a real paying client?”
What if an effective discovery call isn’t so much about the questions you ask as it is about the system you use? Let’s talk about your discovery call system: the process that you use to take your clients from their first interaction with you to your first paid appointment.
In this episode, I’m teaching you the five step selling system that will help you close more sales with high-end clients at the end of every discovery call. This process will help you weed out the clients who aren’t the right fit for you and get more paid first appointments scheduled with those who are.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How to give the right impression to someone interested in working with you
- The key to effective discovery calls
- Giving yourself time to prepare for an appointment
- Information you need to collect on a discovery call
- How to get your potential client talking
- How long a discovery call should be
- Presenting your prices with confidence
- A script for you to use to secure a paid first appointment
If you struggle with discovery calls or you’ve been feeling like something’s not quite working in your discovery call process, I hope this episode helps. With this five-step system, you know exactly what to say and when to say it to make your discovery calls more effective than ever.
Do you want to find out what the Interior Design Business Academy is all about? Click HERE to book a clarity call! We’ll talk about where you are in your business and what your next step needs to be to make your design business more profitable and enjoyable. Book a call and take one step closer to your dream design business.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!