I want to talk about my favorite thing to do: remodeling jobs.
They might be fun, but they can easily turn into money leaks if you’re not careful, because let’s be honest, they take a lot of time to do and you still need to get paid for all that time.
It took me a long time to figure out how to make remodeling jobs profitable, but now that I’ve got it figured out, I want to share the process with you. This episode of the Interior Design Business podcast will walk you through how to have a successful and profitable remodeling job that is enjoyable for everyone the whole way through. If that sounds like your dream, tune in!
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Taking time to set up your remodeling job appropriately
- Why you need to see yourself as a leader
- Key mistakes to avoid in remodeling jobs
- What happens when you bring a contractor to the first client meeting
- How to charge for a remodeling job
- How to avoid budgeting problems with your clients
- Creating a win-win situation for you and the contractor
If you’re like me and you love remodeling jobs but you’ve always struggled to make them profitable, I hope this helps! There really are just a few simple things you can do to go from remodels that are hemorrhaging money to remodels that turn a great profit for your interior design business!
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating and review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!