How do you turn prospective clients into paying clients?
Let’s talk about the magic question you should always ask a prospective client on an initial discovery call. This question will tell you everything you need to know about whether they will become a paying client or not.
In this replay of a favorite Interior Design Business Podcast episode, you’ll learn how to structure your discovery call, what to charge for it, what to include, and so much more. You’ll be bringing in new paying clients in no time.
I know it can be disheartening when you hop on a call and the first question your prospective client asks is, “What’s your hourly rate?” but don’t be discouraged! I’m also teaching you how to redirect the conversation to get them talking about their project and learning about you before you start talking money.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Creating a personal connection with prospective clients
- Learning people’s pain points
- How to structure a discovery call
- Establishing your value from the beginning of a client relationship
- What to charge for your discovery call
- How to turn a cold lead into a client
- Making it clear what someone will get out of a first appointment with you
- The importance of putting yourself in your client’s shoes
- Why you should be generous with your time and information without giving things away for free
- Why there should never be homework for you after a first appointment
Put the magic question to the test for yourself and see what happens! I have no doubt that you’ll start making more money and giving away less of your time for free.
If you love what you hear on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating and review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far, and your reviews help me reach new listeners!
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!