Dear Fellow Designer,
It's no news to you that our industry has changed.
First, the internet entices clients to buy what we specify for less than we can even purchase it for - so making profit from product is nearly nonexistent. Then came the DIY television shows that romance clients into believing they can remodel their home all by themselves, in less than 4 weeks, and for a shoestring. And adding insult to injury, there's a new beast of online interior design companies trying to dominate our profession - removing the personal touch you provide with your talents, skills, and service. But that's not all.
There's more - a new breed of clients who are fascinated by design (great), want to be involved (terrific), but you don't know how to engage them (uh-oh).
You're a smart, savvy designer with a world of clients waiting to knock down your door - you may just not know it yet or hear them knocking. Why? Because you're buried in paperwork, doing everything yourself (from accounting to returning samples), and instantly reacting to every client email, placing their priorities above your own. Leaving you with no time to do what you need to do (building your business) or want to do (spending time with your friends and family) - sound familiar?
This is no way to live and you know it.
Here's the good news about our changing profession ... you can now have the freedom to create the business and life you love.
I'll tell you the truth, it's wasn't easy to create the business and life I dreamt of when I was a single mother and first starting out. But I figured it all out by learning a lot of hard lessons that you don't need to go through ...
because I'm going to share with you the exact steps for having new clients rolling in, with the income you deserve and the time to create the lifestyle you want ... and all in a way that fits seamlessly into your life today, so you can start changing your tomorrow.
MODERN DESIGNER'S GUIDE TO SUCCESS:
52 Ways to Grow Your Business and Live a Luxurious Life
These weekly 10 minute design business and lifestyle tips get you working on your business, instead of in your business, so you have the tools to live a luxurious life. By spending just 10 minutes a week on your business practices, backroom structure, money beliefes, and positive mindset will create amazing results.
- keeping more of the profit from your jobs
- having better clients with bigger budgets
- growing your business without spending more of your precious time
- having the time, money, and freedom to do what you want, when you want
- being a part of a tribe of smart, friendly, and sucssesful designers just like you!
The 10 minute podcasts (think little webinars you can play on your phone, tablet, or computer) are delievered straight to your inbox, so it's one less thing you have to think about but can watch or listen to them whenever you want and wherever you are.
The Modern Designer's Guide is for you IF:
- you're super busy running your business and don't have time to sit and learn new business boosting skills
- you're a designer, decorator, own a furniture store, drapery workroom, custom cabinet shop, or any design related business
- you love integrating practical strategies with personal growth
- you want to have more time to spend with your family, pursue your passions, and do more of the things that really matter to you
- you've just started a business and don't have the resources to figure it all out on your own
- you've had your business for a while and want to make designing fun again
- you're a natural designer who loves to help clients, create beauty and solve problems, all in a meaningful way
- you want to learn new skills in an automatic and easy to use format
- you get excited by idea of having more clients and making more money
- you feel like a kid in a candy store when you get your hands on simple new strategies for working with clients
- you love saving time by using proven strategies to move you through jobs faster and easier
- you're ready to get your own business on track, avoiding the typical business challenges of undercharging, over-delivering, and growing too slow
You don’t need to be perfect in your business, you don’t need to win awards and be published to start moving your business up level, you don’t need to know all the answers ahead of time, and you don’t need to have everything figured out to be great at designing for your clients.
You just need strategies that actually work from someone who knows how to create a design business that lets you live the life you want, without wasting your time, money, and energy.
Time is Your Most
Time is not a renuable asset - when you've used it, it's gone.
Think about all the times you wished for more time to see your
friends and loved ones but you were working.
Do you remember what you were working on or just that you
wanted to give one more hug, share one more laugh, and see one more smile?
A luxurious life DOES NOT HAVE TO INCLUDE a fancy car, big home,
or shoes that cost more than your mortgage. In fact, it has little to do with material things at all. A luxurious life is a life where you determine your own destiny by being your own boss, creating your own schedule, and having the time freedom to spend it how you want ...now THAT is a luxury!
If you're ready to add more clients, make more money, have more time to do what you want, and have way more fun desiginging ... then you need to enroll in
Modern Designer's Guide:
52 Ways to Grow Your Business &
Live a Luxurious Life TODAY!
Here's What You'll Learn In Modern Designer's Guide To Succsses:
Creating Your Vision
- Your business is a creative expression of you and the vehicle through which money flows, enjoy it!
- Find your true hourly rate and understand how to internally increase it to make more profit
- Positive mindset + Believing in possibility + Taking action = Creates results
- Setting goals - what would you choose to do if you knew you couldn’t fail?!
Marketing for Ideal Clients
- Abundance Thinking vs. Scarcity Thinking - Creating more of what you want in your life
- Understanding the difference between marketing and advertising
- Crafting an elevator speech that has people say, “Wow, give me your card!”
- How to differentiate your business from other designers and be the best choice for clients
Bigger Design Jobs
- What not to say to a prospective client when you're trying to get hired for the job
- How to differentiate yourself by being a pricing expert (don’t worry, it is actually easy!)
- How to get a budget from a client who doesn’t have a clue
- Tips to get started with design fees in your business
The Modern Designer's Guide:
52 Ways to Grow Your Business & Live a Luxurious Life
Weekly design business tips to get you working on your business, even when time is tight, so you can attract more clients, make more profits,
save time with the done-for-you templates and scripts,
and live a truly luxurious life!
Get all the insider secrets, scripts, and more that successful designers use delivered to your inbox over a the next year
and listen to them anywhere -
on your computer at the office, on your phone in between meetings,
or on your tablet while relaxing on the sofa!
What Designers Are Saying ...
I'm just astounded at the mind shift I have made and how big of an effect it is having on my business and how I feel ...During that consult for a $100k kitchen remodel I just quoted a $9500 fee. I used to do a kitchen design for $2500 and $500 before I started working with you!!!!Kristy Sherrill
I practice what Terri preaches and it's working! I just got my first two jobs with a5-figure design fee.Sometimes I still mess up, but I try to forgive myself and learn from it. It can only go up from here!Nancy Snyder
THANK YOU TERRI! I am starting a project with my " dream" client. Without your time estimating schedule,the LOA template and all your valuable coaching advice and support I would not have been where I am now!!Kirsten Ursem
My investment with Terri is the best money I have ever spent! It has totally changed the way that I run my business. I don't know how much money I have made this year, my accountant takes care of it... I just keep completing one big job after another.Christina McCombs
I had a good design job opportunity, I coached with Terri briefly about how to structure my offer and ended up doubling my fee. Guess what, my clients signed up!WOOHOO!Wendy Appleby
Save time with the weekly, step-by-step instructions in the
START HERE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE & BUSINESS!
Modern Designer's Guide To Success!
Get the done-for-you scripts for attracting a stream of ideal clients and jobs, along with the printable Letter of Agreement templates and priceless insider know how to use in your business right away.
Delivered to your inbox weekly over the next 12 months, so it's one less thing you have to remember and convenient
to listen to while at the office,
in the car, in between meetings, or even on your sofa.
The 12 business sections build on each other, so even though the weekly steps take only a few minutes to complete, you end up building the business (and life) you want faster than you realize.
MODERN DESIGNER BONUSES IF YOU ACT SOON
A Double Your Income 20 minute Strategy Session with an IDBA Coach to discover your next best step to up-level your business and have the lifestyle you love. (VALUE $697)
Terms and Conditions for Purchasing, these CYB (cover your booty) statement ALWAYS go on the back of your product purchasing agreement to protect you and your business. It covers back orders, dye lot matches, terms of delivery, payment for partial deliveries, stored furniture that can’t be delivered, CBD terms, damage liability, on and on. (VALUE $497)
Client Expectations Statement from my studio is the list of nearly everything that can go wrong in a design job. You use this when you are signing up a new client, go over the list with them at the beginning and then when it happens you can say, remember we talked about this happening and here it is! This makes your design life much easier when you're in the middle of what can, and probably will, happen. (VALUE $497)
TOTAL BONUS VALUE $1691
ROI = Return on Investment. The increased income you'll generate from listening to, learning and applying these strategies could easily be 10 times, no more like 100 times, your investment. And over the course of your career ... probably a 1,000 times your investment ... it wouldn’t surprise me. This training is that good!
Yes, this is a huge amount of Bonuses I'm giving away. This is my gift to you, I want you to have what you need to create successful business and serve your clients by creating beauty, harmony and function in their lives. All while being paid what you are worth, so you too can have a luxurious lifestlyle.
These generous bonuses are for limited time, sign up now and take advantage of this offer.
Sure, you can get your subscription later in the year, no problem…
but know that these HUGE bonuses won’t be there!
Terri Taylor, ASID IDS
She breaks down the walls of secrecy by sharing her 30 years of professional interior design and remodeling experience to help interior designers work smarter, not harder, and get paid what they’re really worth.
- ASID National Award of Design Excellence Winner
- Built a mutli million dollar business from the ground up
- 30 years of professional interior design and remodeling experience
MEET TERRI TAYLOR, ASID IDS
The real luxury in my life is being able to take care of the people I love.