Are you still charging hourly for your design work?
I want to help you see that you are missing out by not charging for your value. The value you bring to a design job is not based on the number of hours you work, it’s based on the benefits that you bring to your clients, and they will pay more than you think for those benefits.
In this episode, I’m going through some of the many ways that you bring value to your clients as a designer to help you see your immeasurable worth and make sure you’re being paid accordingly.
It’s time to start owning your value (and getting paid for it!)
Topics We Cover In This Episode:
- Why you should get out of hourly rates and into value-based fees
- Why your clients will pay you more than you think they will
- Letting go of your money story
- Asking for what you’re worth
- The many ways that designers bring value to jobs
- How designers are like insurance
- The value of saving people time and money
- How design can improve health and wellbeing
- The power of memorable environments
I hope this episode helps you to see and own your value. There are so many ways designers bring value to people’s lives that you might not have thought about before. You might think that you can’t charge more because people won’t pay it, but I promise you they will.
If you love what you’re hearing on the podcast each week, let me know by leaving a rating or review here! I’d love to find out why you tune in and what you’re enjoying so far.
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review:
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes!
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! They help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear.