Step out of your comfort zone and into something scary in order to take your interior design business to the next level!
Now when I say scary, I don’t mean someplace where you’re going to get hurt.
Think more like having your toes over the edge of the unknown, where you’re a little uncomfortable and doing something you’ve never done before.
When that happens, you allow and open the door for changes to come into your life and your business.
Now, as long as you stay in the comfort zone of doing what’s easy and what you’ve always done, you’re going to get what you always have gotten.
It’s just the rule of the universe.
Instead, step out and do that thing that you’ve been wanting to do by: gathering up your courage, the momentum (or maybe motivation), and do it.
Stepping out of your comfort zone can show up in a whole bunch of different ways, it could be:
- Going to a network meeting you’ve been saying you’ll go to for a long time but always make an excuse why you can’t
- Letting go of a bad client who’s taking up your time and creating a bunch of yucky energy in order to open up your space for somebody new
- Deciding to stop chasing a client who isn’t stepping in very quickly or saying NO to a potential client when red flags start popping up all over
- Saying YES to that amazing little office space you’ve always wanted that just opened up
- Or putting out a fee that’s twice as big as you’ve ever offered anyone before!
This is where the magic happens in to take your interior design business to the next level… and that’s what you deserve.
My recommendation for you today is to take a look at what you’ve got sitting around on your desk, find the opportunities, and step into something new.
You may feel a little scared or uneasy, that’s normal, and just know that it’s related to the magic of something big coming to you soon!
If you feel like you’re ready to take that next step, but are not sure what to do, let’s talk!
Schedule your complimentary Clarity Session with an IDBA Coach. This call will help you gain the clarity of understanding where you are and what the next best step is for you and your business.
Until I see you again, design something beautiful and get paid what you are worth!